“Everybody Has a Story” PC Series Introduction

We pass students in the hallway every day without noticing how different we all are.

Hannah Bonet

Hannah Tarkelly, Reporter

There are thousands of students and many faculty members here at Panther Creek High School who have had a plethora of experiences inside and outside of these Catamount walls. Although there are many stories to be shared, silence seems to be a common factor among those we see on a daily basis but still remain strangers. Therefore we decided to end the silence by making a new PCNN series known as “Everybody Has a Story” originally created by Steve Hartman and Les Rose. This new series focuses on further connecting Panther Creek’s student body and faculty through individual experiences that create a cohesive story upon life here at Panther Creek. These stories originate from memories shared between our fellow Catamount’s through sports, clubs, extracurriculars, and classroom settings. Individuality is a strong characteristic that we are taught to possess, however, there are stories yet to be shared that reveal similarities among us and the lives we live. As time goes on and we abandon the name “high schooler” we will soon forget experiences that made us who we are. Even though our memories fade, these stories on PCNN will be alive and well to allow future and past students/faculty to dwell upon the times we shared at Panther Creek.
This short video is an intro as to what this series will look like. These students have shared a memory that has stood out to them in terms of importance and the significant impact it has had on them. If you would like to share your story and become apart of Catamount memories, you can contact [email protected]