Throwback to First Semester

Charlotte Niersbach, Reporter

Football, women’s tennis,homecoming, Powder Puff, “The Crucible” and much  more all occurred during first semester of the 2014-2015 school year. The football team made it all the way to the 4AA Eastern Semi-finals, women’s tennis won the state championship and the men’s soccer made it all the way to the playoffs. Many students say that Homecoming was one they won’t forget, as well as the 2014 Powder Puff game. The drama club’s production of “The Crucible” was a hit and the winter dance concert was truly a work of art.

PCNN asked several students about their first semester and their favorite and least favorite event was. We also asked what they were looking forward to for second semester, and if they’d do anything differently that they did or didn’t  this  semester . Senior Adonis Adkins said, “I’ll do more homework next semester.” Mainly because most of his classes this semester didn’t give much homework. Sophomores, Jay Johnson and Julian Wilder said in hopes for next semester, they are looking forward to, “… having classes with new people and making new friends.”

Lots of students said their favorite event was the football game against Green Hope High School where we beat them by 28-7. What came in a close second Homecoming. You can also go back to old stories and read more on your favorite things but if not, please enjoy this recap video of some things first semester and don’t forget to partake in second semester. You can never have too much PC pride!